Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Friday, October 20, 2006 @ 4:53 AM

Today adel was an angel! :) hoho, i don't know why but yeah. I spent my whole day in Mr quek office fiddelin' his stuff! tsktsks, managed to 'steal' back some wallets for my friend :D Isn't it pleasant that he isn't around! hahaha,jiaolian was lonely though,But who cares ? no lahs :D Anyway subject combination isn't just based on your desire,but your results plays a huge role as well! I got 5As :D I couldn't feel any luckier.However, My results were't very good la. Brrrr.As in they were really low A and stuff like that so yep :/ ! Yeah school's boring.Monday eileen and tracey ain't going school.guess i'll stone in class. ! eiw, anyway best is i could avoid attending school :) Otherwise im just gonna rot.Ha. So yarlor,i wonder if i should take biology or pure literature.I Suddenly like bio.But my results is fuck. Aiya, history is it and for the rest its fixed.I pray that i can go E1 and E2 man ): My science sucks so i probably wont be taking bio.But BUTBUTBUTBUBUBUT! nevermind lah.  
adeline caught stressing out! hahahahha,weird.Okay, so i cheated.This picture was taken ages ago! :D ohwells,yep.So im tired again and its 8pm ( the time im always tired) which means if i sleep now i will be waking up at 3am again.right.Yay this morning rained. so im happy and yes YIHUAI IS A FUCKING BASTARD!. agree? Agreed. Ohyeah,eileen told me to lie about something for my blog.OHSHTI DID I WRITE EILEEN TOLD ME TO LIE? Ohnooo i didn't say so nooo it's not true. all my blog stuff are true. erm erm nooo it's not true. :/ Yeah,Igave my darling ato Chocolatepie today. hoho,So fucking nice.anyway i<3 E1s. :) I REALLY DO GIRLS, continue screaming. i need to video you guys so badly :D okay,im feeling sleepy lawl. YEAH I <3> YIHUAI IS A FUCKING BASTRD!
|